Published on Thursday September 24, 2020 at 16:28
The opening hours of Châtel Tourisme will change as from Monday 21st September:
- Monday to Friday: open from 9am to noon and from 2 to 6pm.
- Saturday: open from 9am to noon and from 2 to 5pm.
Special measures Covid-19:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available to customers at the entrance.
- A marking on the ground as well as a direction of traffic allows the respect of social distances.
- The reception desks are equipped with Plexiglas windows with an opening at the bottom for exchanging change, handing out brochures or other products sold.
- The benches inside are closed, the one outside is limited to two people.
- The children's area and the PlayStation terminal are closed.
- Tourist brochures are not available on a self-service basis, but are simply displayed with an indication that the brochures are available exclusively at the reception desk on request from the staff.
- Free wifi access will be limited to the exception, in order to avoid visitors' immobility.
- The display window will be optimized, the lists of accommodation, shops, open service providers, the program of events, the weather, emergencies, any other useful and recurring information, will appear in good place for a more complete reception of the public.
- Information on visits and cultural sites, activity structures and tourist sites will be legible on posters and flyers.
- Due to the sanitary conditions of the moment, access to the toilets is forbidden to the public.