Published on Friday June 26, 2020 at 17:09
The aquatic centre will be open from tomorrow Satuday 27 June 2020!
News measures are taken in matter of health and safety and therefore new ways of welcoming customers.
- Access to the swimming pool by sessions of 1h45.
- Guests must reserve a swim time or activity on the website
- The offer of activities is reduced: only Aquafitness (Monday to Friday from 1.15 to 2pm and Saturday from 10 to 10.45am) and Aquabike (Monday to Friday from 4.30 to 5.15pm and Sunday from 1.15 to 2pm).
- A special price is available for the fitness room (€9).
Guests who have reserved the "plateau cardio" will have to be dressed in sport clothes (no access to the changing room) and won't have access to the swimming pool.
- The guests who have reserved a session "bien-être" (swimming area and Oceane) won't be able to go to the fitness room.
- Swimming courses are available for children aged 6yrs old and over. You can reserve a place by phone, email or on site.
- The summer prices and Multi Pass entries are still the same. Guests who have the Multi Pass card should have it with them to get in. They must reserve a swim time on the website choosing the price "abonné"
Health measures :
- 1 person for 4m2 that is to say maximum 150 people at the same time, per opening session (3 sessions of 2h45 per day)
- Booking is mandatory
- 1h45 in the water
- Wearing a face mask is obligatory until the lockers
- Contactless hydroalcoolic gel dispenser at the entrance
- Marks on the floor and sense of direction
- Desinfection of the whole place between two opening sessions by the staff
- Hair dryer and hand dryer not available
- Every other locker available
- 15 people maximum at the same time in the fitness room
- Elevator reserved for disabled people
- Face mask obligatory for the cares in the spa